Protect Your Health With Cleaner, Fresher And
Bacteria-Free Air Today!
cleanses, freshens and disinfects the air you breathe effectively through
a revolutionary “scrubbing effect.” Added botanical solutions
with anti-bacterial and therapeutic properties, help to neutralise odours,
bacteria, fungi, pollen and other air contaminants for a cleaner and
CleenAire™ Air Revitalisor
- Ideal for room sizes up to approximately
800 sq ft
- Low power consumption.
- Great for bedrooms, living rooms, dining
rooms, kitchens, study rooms, offices, meeting rooms, libraries, classrooms
- It is recommended that you change the
water every 2-3 days.
||220mm x 170mm
|Optimal Room Size
||220 - 240 volt AC
process – How It Works
- Polluted air is drawn into the bowl
with anti-bacterial solutions. A “scrubbing” effect ensures
that dirt and particles are trapped in the water while bacteria are
- Rotating fan at +/- 2800 rpm sucks
water through a funnel at the bottom of the cover and sprays it out
from the top creating a “fountain” effect.
- Cleansed and disinfected air with aroma
therapeutic benefits is released back into the environment.
1. Reduces growth of moulds and fungus
and refreshes. Open up all of your closets, cupboards, and cabinets
to ‘air’ them out by turning on a revitalisor unit nearby
once a week.
2. Reduce smoky oil smells during cooking.
3. Improve concentration and alertness by using refreshing botanical
solutions while children are studying.
4. Improve air quality by always having one on in the living room for
the benefit of the entire household.
5. Deeper and healthier sleep. Switch on a unit before and during sleep.
Offices, meeting rooms, and restaurants can be so much fresher! Switch
one on and feel the difference!
Experts say that air quality in confined spaces
is often worse than outdoors due to contaminants, poor ventilation and
air-conditioning or heating. Cleaning the air in closed areas is possibly
the best insurance we can take against breathing air-borne contaminants.
Most respiratory ailments such as asthma,
sinus, and sensitive nose may be alleviated with cleaner, purer
and bacteria-free air – it’s as simple as that.
No Wastage of Used
- Pour used solution into toilet bowls
or drains to disinfect and deodorize
- Dilute 1:5 of the used solutions and
use it to water your plants, especially those prone to insect attacks
and infections, and watch them grow healthier.
How to operate
1) Fill the bowl (B) with 1.5L of clean water or till
the water level is between the minimum Level C and maximum Level D.
2) Add 2 capfuls of CleenAire™
Solution (or more if desired) into the bowl (B).
3) Place the cover (A) and switch on (E)
the CleenAire™ Revitalisor.
The fragrance effect will last about 4 – 8 hours, but deodorising,
anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties will continue for up to 24
hours as long as the CleenAire™ Air Revitalisor
is switched on.
Care and Maintenance
||if cleaning is required,
use only a damp cloth or tissue to clean it.
||to clean it, empty water from bowl,
rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
||Once a month, fill the Revitalisor
with tap water without adding any CleenAire™ Solutions
and run it for a few hours to clean it.
- Always disconnect the cord from the
electrical outlet before removing the Cover (A) or when the Revitalisor
is not in use.
- Do not mix the CleenAire™ Solutions,
use one concentrate at a time.
- Don’t use other solutions that
may degrade the components of the Revitalisor.
- Do not submerge the Cover (A) in water
or wash it under running water.
- Do not use any chemical to clean the
- Do not use any abrasive scrubbers on
When the CleenAire™ Air Revitalisor
is switched on, open all closets, cupboards and shoe cabinets to help
deodorise and eliminate mould growth.
Remember to change the water every 2-3
days. Used water can be recycled to water plants (dilute 1:5) or to
clean the sink or toilet bowl.